In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the Website and Internet portal https://balui.es (hereinafter, the “BALUI DIGITAL”) is owned by Balui Servicios Digitales SL, established in Calle Silvestre Perez 27 2H with CIF No B72662711. This legal notice regulates the conditions of use of the aforementioned Internet portal.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Types of Cookies
There are many types of cookies, depending on their purpose and the time they remain stored in the user’s browser (some are only installed during the session and others can remain for years (persistent cookies). Based on these criteria, there are cookies that require the website user’s consent and others that do not (excepted cookies).
Excepted cookies are, among others, those that are essential for the user’s computer and BALUI DIGITAL servers to communicate with each other and allow the user to browse the website faster, without collecting protected data about him/her.
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data is processed, the following will be applied
distinguish between first-party cookies and third-party cookies. Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: allow the user to navigate through a website and use some of the services offered by the same (such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks).
- Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
- Security cookies: they are used to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
- Analytical Cookies: allow the responsible or by third parties to track user behavior, as well as quantify the number of users, perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on the website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services offered by BALUI DIGITAL.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example, frequency of access, edited content, etc. Advertising cookies allow through the management of advertising to store behavioral information through the observation of habits, studying the accesses and forming a profile of user preferences, to offer advertising related to the interests of your profile.
- Behavioral cookies: are those that, either processed by BALUI DIGITAL or by third parties, allow to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the requested service or to the use made by the user of the website. To do this, BALUI DIGITAL can analyze the user’s browsing habits on the Internet and show advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is located.
Acceptance of cookies on our platform
Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSICE), in relation to cookies, requires that Users be informed prior to the browsing experience on the platform about the use, type and purpose of cookies. That is the reason why we have implemented an informative notice that is displayed once you access our platform, informing you in advance and expressly, in compliance with the aforementioned legal precept.
It is important to note that in this notice you will find three options: the first, which you can use to accept the installation of cookies on your computer, the second, which will allow you to configure which cookies you accept to be installed and which cookies you reject, and the third option that will allow you to reject the installation of all cookies, except those necessary to continue browsing the web.
How to modify cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from BALUI DIGITAL or any other website using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find out how to do it in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for removal is established:
Disabling cookies may prevent the website from working properly or prevent you from accessing
certain functions of the same.
About social network cookies
Finally, we want to warn you that our platform does not manage social networks or third party platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, among others, where BALUI DIGITAL has a presence, so it is not responsible for the cookies installed by these platforms.
As a User of our online platform, you are obliged to consult the privacy policies and
cookies from such networks to be aware of their type and purposes and to decide whether to accept or reject them.
Cookies used by Facebook:
Cookies used by Instagram:
Cookies used by Twitter:
Cookies used by Youtube:
Cookies used by Linkedin:
Cookies used on the web
Different types of cookies are used on the web portal for different purposes, the cookies used are listed below:
- PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the session identifier. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
- _lang: technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the session language. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
- ac_cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether or not the
installation of cookies. Expires 1 year from the last update.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables the unique visits control function. The first time a user enters the website through a browser this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the site with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes browser, it will be considered another user. It expires 2 years after the last update.
- _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics Universal. It is used to limit the request rate – limiting data collection at high traffic sites. Expires after 10 minutes.
- _utma: Google Analytics cookie that records the date of the first and last time the user visited the website. It expires 2 years after the last update.
- _utmb: Google Analytics cookie that records the time of arrival to the website. It expires 30 minutes after the last update.
- _utmc: Google Analytics cookie used for interoperability with the urchin.js tracking code. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
- _utmt: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to process the type of request requested by the user. It expires at the end of the session.
- This cookie is used to segment demographic data. It expires at the end of the session.
- _utmz: Google Analytics cookie that stores the traffic source or a campaign to explain how the user arrived at the website. It expires 6 months after the last update.
Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the information provided.
Modification of conditions
BALUI DIGITAL expressly reserves the right to modify unilaterally, in whole or in part, without prior notice, any of the following