Basic Information on Data Protection
- Principal Researcher: LUIS BAILE FUERTES
- Purpose: Management of session reservation and commercial communications related to our services.
- Legitimation: Express consent and legitimate interest.
- Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, except under legal obligation
- Rights: Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
At GRUPO BALUI we work to offer you the best possible experience through our products and services.
In some cases, it is necessary to gather information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and believe we should be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL OF THE EUROPEAN UNION (EU)
COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter “RGPD”) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and the LAW 34/2002 of 11 July, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter “LSSI”), LUIS BAILE FUERTES informs the user that, as data controller, it will incorporate the personal data provided by users in an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following:
- Your data is collected to improve the user experience, according to your interests and needs.
- We are transparent about what data we collect about you and why we collect it.
- Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we are going to use your personal information, we will always do so in compliance with the regulations, and when necessary, we will ask for your consent.
- We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process them, you can ask us to stop processing them.
- Our priority is to ensure your security and to treat your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: LUIS BAILE FUERTES
Registered Office: Calle Silvestre Perez 27 2H
C.I.F. No.: 73011107E
BALUI GROUP has designated a Data Protection Officer or an internal contact person within its organization. If you wish to make a query regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact him at email@example.com.
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user may provide:
- Name and Surname
- Telephone number
- Address and CP
- IP address, date and time you accessed our services, internet browser you use and data about the device’s operating system.
In some cases, it is mandatory to fill in the registration form in order to access and enjoy
certain services offered on the web; likewise, not providing the personal data requested or not accepting this data protection policy implies the impossibility of subscribing, registering or participating in any of the promotions in which personal data are requested.
Why and for what purpose do we process your data?
GRUPO BALUI processes the information provided by the interested parties for the following purposes:
- Manage the sending of the information requested, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the Web site or the contracting of the service.
- Manage the session reservation.
- To develop commercial actions and perform the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and information tasks.
- Develop and organize promotional activities.
- In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third party companies for auditing purposes, as well as to handle personal data from invoices, contracts and documents in order to respond to claims from customers or Public Administrations.
We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will be part of the Register of Activities and Processing Operations (RAT) where LUIS BAILE FUERTES is the owner, which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data may be based on the following legal bases:
- Consent of the interested party for the contracting of services through contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters (subscription to our Blog).
- Legitimate interest for the processing of our customers’ data in direct marketing actions and express consent of the data subject for all matters relating to automatic assessments and profiling.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of data for the purposes described above will be maintained for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purpose of collection (for example, for the duration of the business relationship), as well as for compliance with the legal obligations arising from the processing of data
To which recipients is your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, BALUI GROUP will provide user data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. External service providers (e.g. payment providers or delivery companies) with whom BALUI GROUP works may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however they will not use such information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties.
BALUI GROUP seeks to ensure the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that third party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures in place to protect personal data. These third parties are obliged to ensure that the information is handled in accordance with data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require disclosure of personal data to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of such legal obligations will be disclosed.
The personal data obtained may also be shared with other group companies.
Where is your data stored?
In general, data is stored within the EU. For data sent to non-EU third parties, we will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection because they have Binding Corporate Rules (BCR).
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can address your communications and exercise your rights by sending a request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the provisions of the RGPD you can request:
- Right of access and rectification (Art.15 and 16 RGPD and 13 and 13 and 14 LOPDGDD): The user has the right to obtain information about personal data BALUI GROUP and for what purposes they have been used. And the user also has the right, at any time, to request a correction of any inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right of deletion and the right to be forgotten (Art.17 RGPD and 15 LOPDGDD): The user has the right to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning him/her when the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed. If at any time you have given your consent, for the processing of personal data, there will always be the possibility to withdraw such consent for any future processing that depends on it.
- Right of limitation to the treatment: The user has the right to request the limitation of the treatment of his personal data, in which case GRUPO BALUI would only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of opposition (Art.21 and 22 RGPD and 18 LOPDGDD): The user has the right to oppose the processing of his data according to the terms provided in Article 21 and 22 of the GDPR. BALUI GROUP informs the user that even if the user objects to certain processing, BALUI GROUP may continue such processing if it is based on another legitimate basis, for example, to provide services or to comply with legal obligations.
- Right to portability (Art.20 RGPD AND 17 LOPDGDD): in some cases, you may request a copy of personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format for transmission to another data controller.
- Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: you may request not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produce legal effects or significantly affect the data subject.
In some cases, your request may be denied if you request deletion of data necessary to comply with legal obligations.
Also, if you have a complaint about the processing of your data, you can file a complaint with the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data included, exonerating BALUI GROUP from any liability in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form.
BALUI GROUP reserves the right to terminate the contracted services that had been concluded with the users, in case the data provided are false, incomplete, inaccurate or not updated.
GRUPO BALUI is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own elaboration and of which another source is indicated, so it does not assume any responsibility regarding hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of such information.
GRUPO BALUI reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to such information. BALUI GROUP is exonerated from liability for any loss or damage that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by BALUI GROUP whenever it comes from outside sources.
Likewise, the user certifies that he/she is over 14 years of age and that he/she has the necessary legal capacity to consent to the processing of his/her personal data.
How do we handle personal data of minors?
In principle, our services are not specifically directed to minors. However, in the event that any of them are addressed to minors under fourteen years of age, in accordance with Article 8 of the RGPD and Article 7 of the LO3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), BALUI GROUP will require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of their legal guardians to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the ID card or other form of identification of the person giving consent will be required.
In the case of persons over fourteen years of age, data may be processed with the consent of the user, except in those cases in which the law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
BALUI GROUP has adopted the security levels of protection of Personal Data legally required, and tries to install those other additional technical means and measures within its reach to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the Personal Data provided to BALUI GROUP.
BALUI GROUP is not responsible for hypothetical damages or prejudices that could be derived from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operative functioning of this electronic system, motivated by causes beyond the control of BALUI GROUP; delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate intromissions beyond the control of BALUI GROUP. Nevertheless, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Links to other websites